Friday, 25 July 2008


Just a quick rider to the above note ... it is actually not certain there will be another printing. I need to wait and see how the orders go I think. Then, if I can justify printing more, do so, otherwise it would be spending money on books which could go to the charity.

This is why we wanted people to order in advance. Most of you didn't ... and so we didn't have enough.

I should know in a couple of weeks what the status is and so I'll try and keep people up to date as best I can.